- Early Middle Ages - 476 C.E. to 1000 C.E. Characterized mostly by waves of barbarian raids, the Early Middle Ages were a time of chaos as different groups struggled to divide up the Roman Empire and establish their own countries. As the era progressed, there was a return to agriculture, and feudalism was introduced. Fashions were fairly simple. Architecture we know mainly from stone castles and churches.
- High Middle Ages - 1000 C.E. to 1300 C.E. This period brought about a rapid expansion of population across Western Europe. Barbarian raids stopped, and a certain amount of stability reigned. It was the time of chivalry, and of the Crusades, as well. Architectural movements were first Romanesque (11th C.) and then Gothic construction. The flying buttress was introduced, leading to soaring cathedrals. Fashion: Anglo-Saxon, 12th C., 13th C.
- Late Middle Ages and Renaissance - 1300 C.E. to 1500 C.E. The time of the Black Plague, the Great Famine, and other misfortunes caused Europe's population to drop by half. This lead to a period of social unrest, and warfare, and eventually lead to the burst of creativity and learning that we now call the Renaissance. Ultimately, the printing press was invented, the Protestant Reformation began, and the Modern Period came to be. Architecture was still the Gothic style. Fashion: 14th C., 15th C.
Information and links drawn from the Wikipedia.
- A Midsimmer's Nights Dream by The Magick Modders at MTS
- The Dark Project by The Guild Masters at MTS
- Shadows of Gwyrch Medieval Neighborhood (45 Lots and 4 Maps, plus included CC) by StephSim at MTS
- Hair Sets and Pages
- Female Hair
- Male Hair
Objects and RecolorsEdit
- Kitchen and Appliances
- Electronics and Lighting
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets and Pet Accessories
- Nursery and Children
- Build Sets
- Walls, Floors, Roofs and Terrains
- Doors and Windows
- Fences, Columns, and Other Misc.